FranchiseSoft is a Software as a Service company, headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
With several years of experience in the franchise industry, FranchiseSoft has been providing Saas based software solutions to businesses of all sizes. We have clients that span across North America from small start-up franchises to large multinational brands. Majority of our clients are US based and are franchise organizations. We have been rated as a top 5 Technology Software for Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine the last 3 years.
The Role : Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing, retaining, and growing FranchiseSoft‘s existing clients. The Client Success Manager will demonstrate a thorough understanding of all modules of the Software and will support the onboarding, implementation, training, adoption, retention and support of our customer base.
- Actively foster and manage the success of FranchiseSoft clients.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction, increase customer retention, and up-sell and or cross-sell existing accounts where required.
- Be the customer’s first point of contact, serving as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, resolving client ticket requests and providing training
- Create, assign, and schedule tasks for Clients during their onboarding using project tools such as basecamp
- Take a consultative approach in training clients get onboarded on the software using tools like Zoom and GotoMeeting.
- Configuring the software to Client requirements and teaching them how to use it.
- Coordinate client requests to the software development team to ensure any bugs or challenges are reported and resolved
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members.
- Customer Satisfaction Follow Up calls/emails
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, Gotomeeting, Microsoft Teams
- Passion for delivering great service to clients.
- Technology Savvy
- Software Training to individuals or small groups
- Comfortable working across departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- A highly adaptable and quick learner.
- Strong listening skills
- Open to a culture of innovation and growth.
- High attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple accounts simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Process-oriented mindset.
- Post-secondary degree in Computers and Communication an asset
- Project coordination experience considered an asset
- Software Training Experience required
- Knowledge of franchising as a business format is an asset
FranchiseSoft provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Discussed based on qualification
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday business hours
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Client Success Manager’ in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.