In the Internet Era, mobility is one of the keys to keeping your HVAC franchise relevant. More than ever, homeowners in need of HVAC services are researching and scheduling appointments on-the-go using mobile devices, and it only makes sense that franchise owners should take advantage of these same time-saving technologies.
Today, nearly three-quarters of all businesses operating in the United States and Canada have some incorporated cloud technology as a means of improving their scheduling, invoicing, and business management processes. This post outlines exactly how that’s possible, foregrounding the benefits of going mobile on the cloud, then explaining how your HVAC franchise can access these benefits today.
Streamline HVAC Franchise Services on the Cloud
- Convert customers from anywhere. FranchiseSoft field management software uses cloud technology and a comprehensive dashboard to help you keep track of leads, document all correspondence for easy reference, and communicate instantly with your clients via text or email on your smartphone or tablet. This means you can monitor prospects, complete consultations, and convert new business whether you’re suited up at the office, lounging around the house, or halfway through dinner at a restaurant.
- Empower your technicians with one-click access to reference material. Sometimes technicians needs to refer to important notes, client requests, and scheduling details for a job well-done. Rather than relying on memory, they can turn to their smartphone and find whatever is required with a single click, which means fewer mistakes, improved productivity, and greater customer satisfaction.
- Update clients about general promotions or specific job details. FranchiseSoft’s cloud-based communication tools allow HVAC franchise owners to reach out to all, some, or individuals leads with a simple series of clicks. Whether you need to contact a client to update them on the status of a scheduled appointment, or send a customer base-wide promotional blast, our field management software makes it easy.
- Trim the fat off of your invoice process. Our field management software enhances the sales process from end-to-end, but invoicing is especially easy. Field technicians can tap into our cloud-based mobile app to invoice clients on-site, or have the franchise owner collect payment online at a later date. Best of all, our software is fully integrated with QuickBooks to take the stress out of your recordkeeping.
- Scale up operations easily, and at no extra cost. HVAC franchises are growing. In fact, a US Department of Labor report recently projected a 34% growth in this sector between 2010 and 2020. With this in mind, HVAC franchise owners need to implement software that makes expansion easy.Purchasing a traditional software license typically only supports a predetermined number of users. This allows software developers to charge more money as your company scales up in size, but the tiered pricing may force you to purchase more licenses than are required for your expansion. On the other hand, our cloud-based field service management software can easily be scaled to accommodate your franchise’s growth. Moreover, you can save money on the upgrade; unlike traditional on-premise software, our cloud solution lets you specify exactly how many use licenses you need, eliminating wastage.
Getting Your “Head in the Cloud” – Go Mobile with your HVAC Franchise for FREE
FranchiseSoft is currently offering free software demonstrations for all interested HVAC franchise owners. If you want to learn more about what our cloud-based technology can do for you, visit https://franchisesoft.com/franchise-solutions/field-service-management/ to learn more