Improving Communication Between Franchisors And Franchisees
FranchiseSoft is a franchise management software designed to improve communication between franchisors and their franchisees.
Communication is key between franchisors and franchisees and, in many cases, the erosion and breakdown of the franchisor-franchisee relationship can be traced back to lack of communication. FranchiseSoft is a franchise management software that will strengthen and maintain communication channels between franchisees and franchisors.
Communication breakdown happens overtime and for a multitude of different reasons. Not all franchisees are created equal, therefore you will have more engaged franchisees that are owner-operators and on top of every detail of their business, and you will have other types of franchisees that are either semi or fully absentee franchisees with management in place to run the business for them. Hence, the communication breakdown – emails get missed, deadlines pass, and these breakdowns in communication come to light during brand audits, or customer complaints. That’s why investing in a franchise management software will help to fill some of the gaps with current methodologies of communication.
What do most franchisors want in a franchise management software?
- Ease Of Use – the franchise management software must be easy to use for three distinct groups: Head Office Employees, Franchisees and Store-Level Management
- Document Segmentation – all pertinent documents must be segmented and grouped in categories and summaries and easy to access and implement store level.
- Intranet – two-way communication for questions, concerns and best practices
- Updates / Notices – easy to post and track updates and notices to ensure franchisees receive (and implement) the information in their stores
- Tracking / Implementation – the ability for the Franchisor to track certain tasks and ensure they have been implemented store-level.
- Franchisee Dashboard – franchisees have their own dashboard to control notices, access to documents, and assign to their team accordingly
FranchiseSoft is a franchise management software that provides all of the requirements listed above. We make it very easy for anyone, at any level, to use our software and communicate effectively with both franchisees and franchisors.
Many franchisors want to know – How do I implement FranchiseSoft franchise management software into my current franchise operations?
Just follow the steps below to integrate our franchise management software into your franchise system:
Step 1: Book A Demo – see how FranchiseSoft franchise management software can help your business.
Step 2: Sign Up – agree and sign up for FranchiseSoft franchise management software.
Step 3: Onboarding Appointment – book an onboarding appointment with our team and we will seamlessly and confidentially transfer over all of your data to FranchiseSoft
Step 4: Enjoy the ease and communicative connectivity of FranchiseSoft’s franchise management software.
Once those steps are complete and FranchiseSoft’s franchise management software is integrated into your franchise system for your head office and franchisees, you will receive Ongoing Support from FranchiseSoft and updates on best practices in the utilization of our franchise management software.
Don’t wait until communication erodes to the point of no return – Act Now and implement FranchiseSoft franchise management software into your franchise system.
Book A Demo with Sandra, or email her at email@example.comBack