08/16/2017Comments are off for this post.
Franchising is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to penetrate new markets, and consequently franchise development has emerged as a top priority for new and established investors. In today’s post, we discuss 4 ways FranchiseSoft’s Franchise Development module can help franchisors build their brand.
- Master key metrics to pinpoint the best opportunities for growth. Successful franchise development involves combing through hundreds of statistics that pertain to your defined market area in order to spot and take advantage of the best opportunities for growth. Due diligence means keeping your thumb on the pulse of developments in real estate, demographic shifts, industry-relevant trade agreements and tariffs, and more, all while analyzing and interpreting dozens of internal performance metrics. Talk about wearing many different hats at once!FranchiseSoft’s creators wanted to streamline this analytical process without compromising on the volume or quality of information being considered, and this become a major focus of our franchise development module.To satisfy these criteria, we designed our software to send auto-generated pipeline reports filled with important metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). In addition to these regular automated reports, you can monitor these stats in real-time from any mobile device, which means your analysis and interpretation can be as quick or consuming as you like! By delivering better information faster, this system helps franchise developers outthink and outmaneuver the competition in penetrating new and existing markets. This is especially important in industries undergoing rapid growth, like senior care and fitness, where territory opportunities are quickly being scooped up.
- Make lead outreach easy and effective. We designed our franchise development software to make it easy to stay in touch with new leads and convert existing prospects. Seamlessly integrated with any lead portal, our software tools make it easy to generate entrepreneurial interest in your brand offering, and our beautiful custom templates will improve the efficacy of your email outreach campaigns to “passive” candidates.Once you’ve made the connection, FranchiseSoft makes lead communication as simple as sending a text message or single-clicking to start a call. When it’s time to talk, we put lead contact details and correspondence history at your fingertips so you can always pick up right where you left off in the sales process.
- Build your brand on the move. Access every single software module that pertains to your franchise development from any mobile device, at any time, without compromising the security of your personal information. This is especially information for developers expected to manage new leads between location scouting, franchise sales, and financial meetings.
- Eliminate administrative redundancy. As we’ve made abundantly clear (and as you already know), franchise developers are busy people. Most franchise developers want to spend less time on administrative duties, to free up more time to interact with prospects and secure franchise sales. For this reason, we’ve designed the Franchise Development module with the goal of eliminating redundancy at every turn. Whether you need to save time with standardized franchise information contained in high-impact correspondence templates, or cut out redundant data-entry work by fully porting lead information into our integrated Accounting module after a conversion, FranchiseSoft can help.
If you’d like to learn more about the franchise development tools FranchiseSoft has to offer, we encourage you to visit http://www.franchisesoft.com, or to give us a call at 888-302-3676 to see if it’s right for your vision.
08/14/2017Comments are off for this post.
Today’s post discusses a few ways that FranchiseSoft’s CRM can save restaurant franchise owners money. This list is by no means an exhaustive one, but rather is meant as an introduction to the different ways our software solutions can take your business to the next level.
How can FranchiseSoft’s CRM save my restaurant money?
Our software will help you directly cut costs, while also eliminating expensive redundancies that are eating up your restaurant franchise’s manhours.
- Make your inventory count. Counting, managing, and valuing your food inventory is one of the most important back end processes for a restaurant franchise owner, and it’s something you have to do all the time. Traditionally, that’s a lot of trips to the back room, up and down aisles while you cross-reference your calculator and scribble away on your notepad, but it’s a necessary evil in this industry, right?Not necessarily.
With the right franchise management software, you can cut a lot of the man-hours involved in inventory, and optimize the whole process so you never overbuy or allow for spoilage again. Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software module helps you optimize inventory levels and your supply chain, letting you count, manage, and value your inventory in the same software from our mobile app. So whether you’re scouring the market for fresh ingredients or halfway through the perfect risotto, real-time valuation of your inventory is at your fingertips. Moreover, it’s fully integrated with the accounting module, so you can cut out bookkeeping redundancies down the line.
- Analyze recipe costs and sales for better planning and profitability. Our Performance Module uses intuitive dashboards to track and analyze key performance metrics. For restaurant franchise owners, this means you can compare the costs of your recipes via inventory metrics to the returns they’re generating, giving you a real-time breakdown of popular and unpopular items. This will help you manage your long-term menu development and control costs for less wastage and higher returns on your investment.
- Optimize your catering schedule. FranchiseSoft simplifies catering for restaurant franchises every step of the way. First, our software includes user-friendly tools to help you track catering leads and convert these opportunities into sales. Secondly, our calendar tools will help you coordinate and communicate busy catering schedules, allowing you to manage restaurant resources like never before.
Is FranchiseSoft’s CRM any different from other franchise management software?
Though different companies’ CRMs will have some essential features and best practices in common, software designs vary wildly.
What sets our CRM apart is that its design was informed by experience in the franchise industry. Members of our management team have actually owned and operated franchises, where they developed intimate knowledge of the unique demands of the franchise system. Equipped with this knowledge, they set out to design an all-in-one software solution that could reduce redundancy and cut costs. FranchiseSoft is the product of that effort, and we couldn’t be more proud of it.
Another thing that our franchise experience taught us is that no two franchises or franchisees are alike. Even when working from the same franchise playbook, two franchisees will have very different approaches to a given task. Knowing this, we designed our CRM with user personalization in mind, making it suitable for restaurants with wildly different logistic demands. Using simple drag-and-drop widgets, you can organize your dashboard interface to emphasize the things you care about most, and omit features with limited industry relevance. Our software works in any industry in any country to help any franchise owner or operator take their business to the next level.
If you want to read more about our CRM’s unique features and franchise solutions, you can do so here.