Making the Most of Franchise Marketing Software: 4 Quick Advertising Tips
You probably already know what our franchise email marketing software and advertising solution is capable of:
- Time-and-labor-saving marketing automation through static or dynamic groups
- Custom marketing template design capabilities that work for both franchisor or franchisee
- Secure digital library that centralizes all brand marketing materials and processes for easy access, sharing, updates, and collaboration
- Email and SMS marketing campaigns to improve your outreach
- Intuitive reports and powerful analytics on marketing efforts
For a full refresher, check out the FranchiseSoft Marketing Module page.
But even the most powerful marketing tools won’t guarantee results when placed in the wrong hands. Your franchise email marketing software won’t be able to do all the work for you.
In the past, we’ve described FranchiseSoft as a powerful vehicle that can get you where you want to be fast. And just as you’d need some training and knowledge to get the most out of a high-performance vehicle, there’s a few things you’ll need to know in order to optimize your franchise marketing software.
Don’t worry: all FranchiseSoft users receive training and ongoing support to ensure they’re always getting their money’s worth. And if you’re not yet partnered with us, no worries–we’re going to help you, too!
If you’re currently working with another unsupported franchise marketing solution or simply want some extra marketing tips, today’s post is for you. The following franchise marketing tips are designed to get you started on the road to optimization, courtesy of joint team of experts at FranchiseSoft and ClickTecs, a digital marketing agency specializing in franchise advertising.
Read on to learn some of our favorite bits of advice, or skip the list and call 888-302-3676 to speak directly with our franchise marketing experts.
4 Tips For Stronger Franchise Email Marketing Software Campaigns
- Save time and money with templates. Templates are great for upping brand consistency and also saving time that would otherwise be spent agonizing over how to start and end every email. You may have 10+ locations, all with different marketing strategies, but each email should use the same “on-brand” foundation. By doing so, you can redirect that time saved into crafting the content that readers actually care about–the “body” of your email.
- Set up an efficient content approval process. Giving each franchisee the freedom to create their own email content using your templates allows you to focus your attention elsewhere (sometimes delegation is as good as automation), and it can also increase morale by boosting the franchisee’s sense of autonomy. But you need to be sure all marketing materials align with your brand’s tone and systems. Setting up an approval process that sends review notifications to a central dashboard is a great start. Working from the same shared documents using cloud technology makes editing, suggesting, and collaborating much faster.
- Build a strong email list. Even the most sophisticated franchise email marketing software fails when there’s no readership. There are plenty of ways to grow your email list, from setting up franchise competitions to see who can collect the most email addresses, to adding email sign-up to your online checkout process to receive product discounts.
- Personalize your emails. Templates are great for saving time, but they’ll backfire if your copy seems irrelevant, robotic, or mistargeted. Spending a few seconds personalizing the opening lines–or better yet, creating a list of reliable openers you can tweak depending on the individual–is a great way to up reader engagement without much effort.
Free Consultation And Franchise Email Marketing Software Walkthrough
If you’d like to see our franchise email marketing software in action or get some more marketing tips, visit our website or call 888-302-3676 to request a free demonstration.Back